- Open Outlook
- From the Tools menu select Account Settings. The Account Settings box appears.
- Verify that the E-mail tab is selected. Your email account appears, usually labeled mail.yourdomain.com
- Click on the account to highlight it, and click on the Change icon above it. The Internet E-mail Settings appear.
- Click the button More Settings... in the lower right-hand corner. The Internet Email Settings box appears.
- Click on the tab Outgoing Server.
- Click the check box My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication, and verify that the circle-box Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
- Click OK to close the Internet Email Settings box.
- IMPORTANT: Do NOT use the "Test Account Setting..." button to test the settings. This will fail.
- Click the Finish button to close the Internet E-mail Settings box. Click the Close button to close the Account Settings box. SMTP authentication has now been enabled.
- 302 Users Found This Useful
Webmail can be accessed at the following url. Replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain...
When you receive a spam, you have a choice to either just delete it and move on, or report it...
All e-mail accounts created from your control panel have webmail access - there is nothing you...
If you lost your email password, we can not retrieve it for you. You will need to reset the...
* Click on the Tools menu, then choose Accounts. * Click the Add button, then choose Mail. * In...