- Open Outlook.
- Click the Tools menu, and select E-mail Accounts...
- Click Add a new e-mail account, and click Next.
- Choose POP3 as your server type by clicking the radio button, and click Next.
- Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information:
Your Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From: field of outgoing messages.
Email Address: Enter your full email address (email@example.com)
Google Apps users, enter the server names provided, don't add your domain name in this step.
Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.yourdomain.com
User Name: Enter your email address. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Enter your email password
- Click More Settings... and then click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click OK.
- Click Test Account Settings... After receiving Congratulations! All tests completed successfully, click Close.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
- Download the latest updates for Outlook from Microsoft. This will help prevent the most common Outlook errors users see.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
* Click on the Tools menu, then choose Accounts. * Click the Add button, then choose Mail. * In...
IMAP - Netscape Messenger 7.0 * First, open Netscape 7.0, then click on the Window menu and...
Yes, all our hosting plans include email virus scanning. Our virus fingerprint database is...
All e-mail accounts created from your control panel have webmail access - there is nothing you...
Some ISPs block port 25 to remote servers. We also run our SMTP server on port. You can set your...