How do i setup Netscape Messenger 7.0
IMAP - Netscape Messenger 7.0
* First, open Netscape 7.0, then click on the Window menu and choose Mail & Newsgroups.
* When Netscape Mail is open, click on Edit menu, then Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings.
* Click on Add Account... on the bottom of the left menu
* Select Email Account and click Next
* Type your full name in the Your Name box.
* Type your e-mail address in Email address box and click Next
* Select IMAP and type mail.yourdomain.com in the Incoming Server box
* Click Next
* Type email@example.com in User Name box and click Next
* Give some name to this account and type it in Account Name, then click Next
* On final screen click Finish
* Click on Outgoing Server (SMTP) on the left-side menu
* Type mail.yourdomain.com in Server Name box
* Uncheck Use name and password
* Hit OK to finish and then close Netscape Messenger.
Now, you will need to create Sent and Drafts folders:
* Open Netscape Messenger
* Now, select the account that you've just created on the left Pane and make sure that there is a arrow down next to it, you should see Inbox and Trash folders under your account
* Click on Inbox with right mouse botton, and then click on New Folder...
* Type Sent and click on OK
* Click again on Inbox with right mouse botton, and then click on New Folder...
* Type Drafts and click on OK
* No, click on Edit in the top menu and select Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings
* Open your account on the left side and click on Copies & Folders
* Now you can uncheck Place a copy in: and thus disable the saving of outgoing mail or pick a folder using the Other. Make sure you select Other: option and work your way through the menu to find the Sent IMAP folder in your Account to save messages.
* Now, to save Drafts, select Other: under the Drafts and Templates and select Drafts folder in your account
Netscape 7.0 is now setup to check your email!
- 194 Users Found This Useful
How do I access webmail?
Webmail can be accessed at the following url. Replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain...