A: The tmp or one or more of the photo working directories located beneath /addons/IDXManager/tmp is missing or has the wrong permissions.
where XXXX is the Class Table Name of each property class. These directories must also all be read/writable by the webserver, this is usually CHMOD 777.
You can either manually re-create any missing directories (if necessary) and manually set the correct permissions on any existing dirs, or you can use the IDXManager add-on's ClassManager module to recreate the photo working dirs.
To re-create missing photo working dirs via the ClassManager:
1) Log into Open-Realty as the Admin
2) Click on the ClassManager icon [Manage IDX Property Classes]
3) Select the IDX property class that is missing a photo working directory
4) Click on [Edit IDX Fields]
5) Repeat steps 3-4 for any other IDX property classes that are missing a photo working directory
If you receive an error during the creation of a directory using the above method, make sure that your /addons/IDXManager/tmp directory is read/writable by your web server (usually CHMOD 777).
- 97 Users Found This Useful
After uploading IDXManager, if you get the following error it means that the files where...
Q. I am getting a mysql error 13, like the following error, what do i do?ERROR 13 (HY000): Can't...
Q. I get an error saying that the import table is empty when I try and import data.A. In the...
Q: When I trigger the IDXManager's loader, I get a blank screen after a little while, and...
Q: When I click on the IDXManager add-on's documentation link, all I see is a blank page. A: Your...